HELP / FAQ
1. What is our interpreter assistant service?
When you do business in/with china,we will act as your own business interpreter assistant,secretary etc
NOT ONLY help you overcome the language barrier and cultural differences, ALSO stand your side to protect your interests in business processing.
When you travel in china,we are just like your local friend. We will give advise and suggestions based on our experiences and knowledge
2. How much do you charge for interpreter service?
We charge 100$ per day as we are profession,experienced and reliable,plus good English skill and knowledgeable about products
3.My schedule has not been fixed yet, may I call you for your service when I arrive in China?
Yes, you can do it. But we are not sure we are still available for your urgent notice so you are strongly advised to make everything booked in advance,
then we can prepare time for you and do a better job
4. Can you recommend me a nice hotel before I come to China?
Yes,we can recommend some good hotels for you to select from based on your requirements and preference.
5. Can I cancel my booking for the service?
Yes, you can cancel if you think it is not needed any more. please feel free to let us know your idea by email.
6. How many hours does one day mean?
one day <= 8 hours, 0.5 day <= 4 hours.
7. Does your service charge include food,transportation etc?
Sorry it is only for service charge,not include any daily costs (such as transportation,
work meals,accommodation costs et will be paid by the client)
8. Can I have a receipt for my booked service?
Yes, you can receive a receipt for our service. We can send you a receipt/invoice by E-mail after service.
9. How much deposit in advance do I need to confirm my booking for your interpreter service?
You are advised to confirm as early as you can and normally it is 20-30% based on total service charges.